Put your passion to work in Lao PDR!
An internship at ADRA Lao is chance for you to make a difference in the world and put your passion to work. ADRA interns are ambitious, talented undergraduate and graduate students interested in contributing to the mission of ADRA.
Internships generally run between three months to one year. Internships are offered in a range of departments, including programs, emergency management, business development, and marketing and development.
- Completed bachelors degree in related field
- A member in good standing of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Ability to work 20 to 38 hours per week
- Strong academic achievement
- Desire to learn and grow
- Positive Attitude
- Monthly stipend
- Hands-on experience in your field of interest
If you are interested in an internship in our, please contact…